- Pricing 9.2
- Support 9.1
- Quality 9.3
- Delivery 9.2
- Usability 9.1
- Payment Methods:PayPal Credit Cards VISA Master Card Maestro Discover WireTransfer
- Additional Features:Price Calculator Plagiarism Check Progressive delivery Money back guarantee 100% Privacy All subject areas SPSS Research FREE Revisions Free amendments Free inquiry Progress Bar All Formats Life-time discounts One-time discounts UK Essays PowerPoint Presentations Multimedia Projects 7 years of writing experience 6-hour delivery option Single/Double spaced papers Writers are Native English Speakers MA/MS and Ph.D writers Direct contact with the writer Prices start with £12.99
- Support:Live chat 24/7/365 Fax UK toll-free VIP Support
- Security:Trust Guard Norton
Code: AM15OFF - 15% off your first order.
Online retail companies involve products or services, and sometimes both. Companies that are in the same business niche, moreover, vary widely in the quality of product and service they provide. Fortunately, there are many methods by which consumers may express their pleasure or dis-pleasure with an online retailer – they can post reviews on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest; they can post comments on website review services; they can provide feedback on the company website itself. It is the purpose of independent reviewers to look at all of the comment and feedback on a company and to compile a summary. This summary is written to provide a comprehensive review of AssignmentMountain.com, the UK essay writing services company that has now been in business for several years.
Sources for This Review
There are several sources of information on the web regarding this company, and all were studied. These included Assignment Mountain reviews that were written by customers after having received one or more products from the company, comments and posts on Facebook and Twitter, and website review organizations specific to the UK. As well Assignment Mountain testimonials were read and considered.
Assignment Mountain Features
There are many features that are common to all online writing services, but certainly some that are quite rare.
The company began as primarily an academic writing service that provided original products to students basically in the UKthrough college study. Over time, however, it expanded its academic services to students in graduate programs as well. At this time, its academic writing products and services include:
Essays, research papers, case studies, book and movie reviews, lab reports, projects in any content field, homework assignments, and graduate level theses and dissertations.
College and graduate level math, physics, statistics, and economics assignments and projects.
Essays for college admissions and scholarships
Editing, Proofreading, and Re-writing. It is unusual for a writing service to provide assistance at the graduate level or in rigorous coursework, such as math and physics, because, in order to do so, the company must secure field experts with Ph.D.’s. One of the biggest Assignment Mountain benefits is that graduate students have a place to go for help.
- Professional writing services are also offered for individuals who require resumes, CV’s, cover letter, and other applicant writing. Having an entire department dedicated to the design and production of these documents is quite unusual for a writing service.
- Website Design and Web-Based Content Writing: While many e-commerce businesses incur extremely high costs for copywriting services, the Assignmentmountain.com alternative is a reasonably priced one, with very competitive quality and, again, a full department of designers and content writers who can produce compelling, creative, and entertaining writing, infographics, blog posts, social media profiles, web text, etc.
- Business Writing: Finding high quality writers for this particular genre is not easy, and so most writing services do not offer it. This company, however, has found those writers, and from the feedback received, Assignment Mountain ratings in the area of business writing are quite high. This department produces press articles and releases, business plans and proposals, marketing content and materials, reports and presentations.
Assignment Mountain Security
There are several facets of security that are common to all online retailers, and some more specific ones that relate only to writing services. In all of these areas, Assignment Mountain has received excellent feedback.
- Customer Privacy: Most individuals who use the services of “ghostwriters” do not wish to advertise the fact. It is important, then, that measures are in place to protect customer identity. Assignment Mountain has sophisticated and current technology in place to ensure customer confidentiality and has never violated the guarantee that customer identities and other personal information will never be shared.
- Copyright Issues: Customers who use writing services want full copyright to the products they order and pay for. The company transfers ownership rights over to its customers when they take product delivery.
- Plagiarism: Plagiarized content is easily discovered these days, because of sophisticated scanning software. While many online writing companies are not careful regarding this issue, Assignment Mountain takes every precaution, including the use of plagiarism scanning software once any piece of writing has been completed and before it is delivered to a customer. Further, the results of a scan report are made available to its customers. This is an unusual step for an online writing service, but it means that customers can be confident that the writing they receive is completely original.
- Payment Security: Recent security breaches of major brick and mortar retailers around the world have caused e-commerce enterprises to review, evaluate and update their payment procedures. Assignment Mountain has always used a third-party payment processor, with SSL certification – the same processor that is utilized by major retailers on the web.
Again, Assignment Mountain differs from many other online writing services that appear to charge a single price per page, no matter what the written work may be. That type of pricing structure is quite suspicious, because qualified and degreed writers working on a college level piece would certainly not work for the same amount of pay that would be given to a writer working on a basic high school essay. Assignment Mountain differentiates its pricing based upon many factors, including the type of work, the credentials that the appropriate writer must have, the length, research requirements, deadline, and so forth. Each order is priced individually, indicating that there are many different levels of degrees and backgrounds of the writers being used.
AssignmentMountain.com prices are offset somewhat by a discount program that is published on its site. Any new customer receives a 15% discount as a welcome bonus. As customers return to the company for additional writing, moreover, there is a graduated discount rate that ranges from 5% - 15%, dependent upon number and length/complexity of orders.
NOTE: All prices, given on the website are primarily displayed in GBP, however, one may easily switch to USA dollars or any other suitable currency.
This is another area in which Assignment Mountain stands above most other services. Several factors have resulted in high rankings here:
- A customer service department is maintained around the clock
- Customers have several ways to contact company staff – telephone, live chat, email, and fax
- Customers are set up with a personal account that they use to talk directly with their writers
- One great service offered is the maintenance of a site blog. Here, individuals can access all sorts of advice and tips on writing and writing improvement
All in all, Assignment Mountain has received high marks from its customers. They consider it to be a reputable, trustworthy, and professional company that delivers consistent high quality.
Book review for English class was delivered on ...
My success in academic writing is totally ...
They've helped me with dissertation chapters. ...